Skip to content
- Squoosh.app: This is a free online tool developed by Google that allows you to compress and convert images to various formats, including WebP. You can upload your PNG image, adjust the compression settings, and download the compressed WebP image.
- Cloudinary: This is a cloud-based image management platform that offers various features, including image compression and optimization. You can upload your PNG image to the platform, and it will automatically compress it to WebP format.
- Adobe Photoshop: If you have Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer, you can use it to convert your PNG image to WebP format. Simply open your PNG image in Photoshop, go to File > Export > Export As, choose WebP as the file format, and adjust the compression settings.
- GIMP: GIMP is a free and open-source image editing software that also supports WebP format. You can open your PNG image in GIMP, go to File > Export As, choose WebP as the file format, and adjust the compression settings.
- Imagemin: Imagemin is a command-line tool that you can use to compress and optimize your images, including PNG to WebP conversion. You can install Imagemin on your computer and use it to compress your PNG image to WebP format with various settings.